After much anticipation, the NVG announces that Event Partner booth registration for ROOTSTOCK 2018 is now open!
ROOTSTOCK 2018 will include cutting-edge, educational experiences in every aspect of the symposium. We are saying goodbye to pipe and drape to create exhibitor experiences that deliver high-quality and meaningful interactions with attendees. To that end, the ROOTSTOCK Steering Committee will work with you to customize your booth concept. Applications are now being accepted for fifty (50) Event Partner booths.
EVENT PARTNER HIGHLIGHTS
- High-level, engaging panel discussions featuring “Experts in the Round” that are strategically scheduled throughout the day and taking place among symposium booths
- Opportunity to showcase your business to viticulturists, vineyard managers, winemakers, and vineyard & winery owners from throughout the United States
- Booths will be grouped into 3 categories for attendees to explore – viticulture, winemaking & enology, and technology & innovation
- Booth ideas include virtual reality presentations, mini-laboratories, real-work scenarios, equipment demonstrations and product trials, and more
- With a focus on providing education throughout, only 50 businesses will be selected to participate
- Social and networking opportunities – end the day at the ROOTSTOCK Harvest BBQ & Concert
CLICK HERE for Event Partner application
Please contact Kali Clark, NVG Program Manager, for additional information and questions.