Napa Valley College, Napa, CA
11:00am - 5:00pm
5:00pm - 7:00pm
ROOTSTOCK Happy Hour
Join industry leaders as the 2018 harvest season comes to an end at ROOTSTOCK 2018 – the only event of its kind in the industry focused on connecting vineyard practices to wine quality. The new ROOTSTOCK experience will include cutting-edge, educational experiences in every aspect of the symposium from the Event Partner booth experiences to top-quality, provocative panel discussions on viticulture, winemaking, and technology & innovation.
Who Should Attend
Viticulturists, vineyard managers, winemakers, enologists and vineyard & winery owners from throughout the world focused on increasing quality in the vineyard and winery.
- High-level, engaging panel discussions featuring “Experts in the Round”
- Curated Event Partner experiences in viticulture, winemaking and technology & innovation with fifty (50) of the industry’s leading viticulture and enology companies
- Virtual reality presentations, mini-laboratories, real-work scenarios, equipment demonstrations and product trials, wine trials and more
- ROOTSTOCK happy hour featuring music, food trucks, and Napa Valley wines to celebrate the 2018 Harvest
Please contact Kali Clark, NVG Program Manager, for additional information.
- All-Access Pass: includes access to all ROOTSTOCK events plus lunch & Happy Hour
NVG Member ticket: $250 General Admission ticket: $350
- Symposium & Happy Hour Pass: includes access to the exhibition, continuing education & research seminars, & Happy Hour only
NVG Member ticket: $50 General Admission ticket: $100
NEW! - ROOTSTOCK Happy Hour
Join us in the Happy Hour Lounge for food trucks, music, and wine from 5-7pm following the symposium. More details coming soon!
EVENT PARTNER BOOTH - Click here for more information and the Event Partner application